Search This Blog

26 March 2007

1st Day Issue / Tierra de los Suen~os / TdSPosta / en famille avec des amies @ Anya Rose's 1st Birthday

Of course you should click.

I'm late! I'm late!
For a very important date!
No time to say Hello
GOODBYE!
I'm late!
I'm late!
I'm late!


-- the White Rabbit
Disney's "Alice in Wonderland"

Cooking meatless spaghetti sauce (somebody else is making meatballs) for 24! (I don't mean 24-factorial, I'm just excited.)

A rare photographic sighting of Bob, Bob's sister Margie, Cynthia ( = S.W.M.B.O.) and a new friend Amy, all at my sister's son's and daughter-in-law's daughter Anya Rose's 1st birthday last Saturday in Vermont USA.

Because he was one of 3 brothers, my nephew (not shown) began life (in my head) as either Huey, Louie or Dewey, but later became (in my head) Utopia Guy (with his brothers Ice Cube and Mush Boy). His RL name is Jonathan and his lovely and witty wife is Wendy.

WHAT THE HECK IS
THE PAINTING
ON THE WALL???

----- 3 slices

3 comments:

James J. Olson said...

The painting is too small to see clearly what it is. Enlarging it only gives pixelated results.

Vleeptron Dude said...

well okay when i click 2 x (on Mozilla Firefox) i can see the painting pretty clearly -- a woman and a man running down a path in flowing ancient Greek robes. It's a famous Romantic period cliche painting, but i just can't identify it. Try again. (Cause my niece-in-law just e-mailed me the name of the painting.)

James J. Olson said...

hmm. Ok. I guessed romantic. I'll look at it again more closely later today.