Search This Blog

18 November 2009

Santa Baby there's just 1 little thing that I need / the Deed / to a Platinum Mine / Santa Baby so hurry down my chimney tonight

----- Original Message -----
From: "N L L"
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 5:02 PM
Subject: ***£1,500,000,00 GBP AWARD WINNER***

You have just been awarded £1,500,000.00 GBP, in the National Liverwood Promotion.Send us your details as below;

Names........
Address......
Tel......

===============================
Meanwhile, I am faced with an interesting mathematical puzzle:

A Trunk Box weighs approximately 50 kilograms. It is scanned, and revealed to be jammed full of paper currency of unknown nationality and denomination.

How much moolah will I get?

Also, where the fuck is .vn ?
==============================

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Sanchez." {src3456728934@yahoo.com.vn}
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2009 4:25 PM
Subject: YOUR FUND YET TO BE DELIVERED.

Hello,

I was consulted by my associate in the UN Indonesia about an abandoned shipment from Iraq to Indonesia that was supposed to be delivered to you as a personal consignment. Your consignment is presently stored with the UN Indonesia. It was scanned and it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Trunk Box weighing approximately 50kg. This is a deal between us. All communication must be held extremely confidential.

I have tried to reach your beneficiary regarding your delivery and confirmed from our contacts in Iraq that him and his family was involved in previous Bomb blast in Dohuk Iraq. I am sorry about that. Now I am contacting you because you are the real recipient of the fund. The fund cannot be delivered to any other person but you. If not it would be confiscated.

I am in charge for all delivery here in London, Iraq and all over Asia. Presently, I reside in London with my family. With my supremacy, I am willing to instruct my associate in Indonesia to deliver the consignment to you without difficulties if you agree to give me Ten Percent (10%) of the total sum at the end of the task.

This three following information are what I need from you to enable me reconfirm with my records and deliver your consignment.

Your full name?
Your valid telephone number?
Your valid address for delivery?

On receipt of the above data I will commence the delivery and you will definitely be updated with further details.

Regard,
Bryan Sanchez.

No comments: