Search This Blog

04 January 2013

$6,200,000 awaits in Burkino Faso / it's sorta near Nigeria / the further adventures of the Spanish Prisoner

Click map to enlarge

Dr Lassine Diawara
Senior Auditor Foreign Remittance Unit
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Ouagadougou - Burkina-Faso
West /Africa.


                 Confidential Business Proposal!!

I am Dr Lassine Diawara, the senior Auditor In charge of Foreign Remittance Unit, Bank Of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business which will benefit both of us, The amount of money involved is ($ 15.5 Million Dollars) which i want to transfer from an abandoned account to your bank account; it is 100% risk free.

After the end of the business, We shall agree that { 40% } Forty  Percent will be for you in respect of all your assistance for this transaction and { 60% } Sixty- Percent will be for me being the pioneer of the business.

I will like you to provide immediately the below information’s, to enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from my bank.

1. Full Name:..........................
2. Full Address:......................
3.Telephone Number:
4.Country:.............................
5. Occupation:.......................
6. Age:.....................................
7.Sex:......................................

As soon as you reply, I will let you know the next steps and procedures and more details to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.

Yours  Sincerely,
Dr Lassine Diawara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got emails like this one from several Craigslist users when I was looking for a job. So very strange...

Vleeptron Dude said...

Hiya Anonymous! Are you the guy that Interpol and the CIA and Homeland Security are hunting for all over the world? Do you wear a Guy Faulks mask with the nifty goatee and mustachio?

I don't use my e-mail Spam Filter, so I get lots of these Nigerian scam e-mails, and Vleeptron takes great pride in posting them all. I just got one offering to split the profit in West African conflict/blood diamonds and gold with me.

Check this out, please read every word, this is a scream. Unglaublich!

http://vleeptron.blogspot.com/2006/05/mother-of-all-nigerian-e-mail-scams.html